Wednesday, May 8, 2013


Stop and smell the flowers. Not just the flowers in your garden; your neighbors' flowers, the flowers growing between the cracks in the sidewalk, the flowers on trees. And don't just smell - take pictures so  you don't forget. 


Seriously. I highly recommend it. 




This morning, before school, I decided to go for a walk and take pictures of the flowers I saw for (Un)cool.

I expected some cool pictures, but I didn't expect to find so many beauties I'd never noticed before! My block became 1000x more beautiful to me during 6:55 and 7:05 A.M. today.


"If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers-most of which are never even seen - don't you think he'll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you?"

Matthew 6:30




Hopefully, the neighbors didn't wake up and look out their windows just as I was stealing over their lawns to get a close-up of their gardens. 

If they did, hopefully they realized the beauty of the moment. Or at least felt flattered that I had chosen their flowers to creep on. 



This little guy may not be pretty, but he's growing right on the curb and looks like he's been through a lot.

All things considered, he probably has.

I want you to know that I risked all for a shot of this one, crossing the lawn of a ponytailed man who once told my friend and I, on no uncertain terms, very loudly, that he, "Did NOT want our cupcakes, thank YOU!" I tell you, it scarred me.


I mean, what kind of person doesn't want FREE cupcakes?!?!


Anyway. 



Get outside, creep out the neighbors and take pictures! Share your experience by sending me a picture which you could see in a future post!

Love, Bella

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

All feedback is really appreciated and I try to respond to all comments!