Sunday, January 26, 2014

I make good use of my time

Time management has never been an area of strength for me, which really stinks because the world is basically designed for the people who are. Why can't it be so that the people who always show up late, finish projects at the last minute, and do useless, fun things rather than productive, boring things get ahead in life? Because I would be great at that. And the way I see it, I'm going to either have to work against my natural tendencies for MY ENTIRE LIFE or learn to live with the consequences of what some might call "slacking." 

One prime example is my PSG white iPhone case.


It used to be white until Wednesday night, when I decided to decorate it instead of cracking into the pile of books in my backpack. I don't regret that at all. I'm actually kind of proud of it, which is why I wanted to show it to you.  The band sticker came from church camp because I'm hard core, and the prints are from magazines.  Spiderman came off my book cover. The heart is from a note from one of my friends, and the time stamp on the sticker used to be part of a movie ticket. All held together with wood glue and packing tape. It is a quality piece of work. 

Thanks for letting me brag on my very important little project. Go out there and make it a productive day. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

All feedback is really appreciated and I try to respond to all comments!