Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bye, Guys

Well, you guessed it. I'm blowing this Popsicle stand.  Which stinks, kind of, because I really, really enjoy it Popsicles. Especially the kind that come in that long tube thing and then you can suck out all the juic that's left over when you finish the icy part. And blogging.

It's all thanks to my friend Allison of an extreme case of wanderlust, one of my best friends, who gave me this book that I'm now obsessed with.  I'm a Christian, which you may or may not have known, and this book is about dancing for God instead of everyone else (you people). And as much as I've enjoyed dancing for you all, I think it's time for me to take a break. There may come a day when dancing for God involves me hopping back on here and sharing food or life or whatever with you, which would be super cool. Until then, though, I'm out!

Oh, and I'm not trying to sabotage your blog or anything, but check out The Divine Dance. Worth a read. Definitely.

Love, Allie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

All feedback is really appreciated and I try to respond to all comments!