Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Dare-day: Issue 2

It's Friday! Finally or already, ready or not, it's time for the weekend and the freedom to do whatever you choose. May I make some recommendations?


  • Join the rest of the world at the Museum of Modern Art to check out the revolutionary Rain Room, or see it in action from right where you are here. 
  • Try laughter yoga!  Yes, it's a little bit ridiculous, but they say it's good for you. Better yet? No yoga mat, pants, or studio necessary - grab a few friends (for maximum laughter) and do it right at home!
  • DIY - this one's easy and so cool. Pun not intended. Well, once I realized it was a pun, I didn't change it. So I guess that, yeah, it kind of is intended. 
  • Make this your mantra.
  • Educate yourself about this guy - looks like he's fixed to become one of the next big names in the sports world.
  • Make something from scratch. Make this from scratch. 
  • Stay in the know without really having to know it all with daily emails from The Skimm. Sign up here.
And since I had the nerve to suggest that you actually try all of these things, I'm going to do my best to try them out as well. I'll take pictures, don't worry. Expect a full round up sometime next week, after I'm back in the internet-connected world after a week of camping. 

I think I'll start with some laughing yoga. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

All feedback is really appreciated and I try to respond to all comments!