Sunday, May 18, 2014

Over

I'll get right to the point.  There are two weeks of school left. Two weeks.  And I am so, so, so, so so so so so so so over it. I want summer so bad that I could cry.  In fact, I may possibly have shed a tear or two already.  I want to sleep in, to do whatever I want whenever I want all day long.  I want to lay in bed with the windows open and hear birds and sprinklers and - wait, I have to take a break to Pinterest summer things.  Ok, I'm back.  That was a bad idea, because now I might cry again. And I want to lay in a hammock and have bonfires and watch fireworks. Gosh, I can't stay away from that dang Pinterest page.  And go to concerts and eat ice cream and draw with chalk and wear a swimsuit all day. And be tan.

I'm crying.  Its not even PMS or anything,  I promise, I'm just getting really emotional about summer because its not here and I miss it so much.

Please, can summer please please please please happen tonight? I would cry some more from relief. I'm crying anyway.

I kind of apologize from that confusing glance into my consciousness. Thanks for hanging out.  Please bring me some summer.

Allie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

All feedback is really appreciated and I try to respond to all comments!